It is proposed that the wife of Loebel Eisner
and mother of his children equates to the daughter, born in 1803, of Loebel Frankel and his wife, Rosel.
The proposal is supported by the facts that:
- The Pless family record of Loebel Frankel notes that Handel, born 1803, moved to Sohrau.
- Gmina Wyznania Mojżeszowego w Żorach 1511-1940 by Jan Delowicz records that Loebel Eisner married Handel Fraenkel, born 08/09/1803. Delowicz lists children of this union born in 1824 to 1827 and notes that the family moved to Przyszowice on 26/08/1828.
- JRI-Poland's records of the births of children to Loebel Eisner and Handel Fraenkel places them in Przyszowice, with the first recorded birth being in 1830.
Delowicz lists three children born prior to the move from Sohrau
- Jezabel Friederike born 01/06/1824; JRI-Poland records this birth in Sohrau without details of either parent, and naming the child only as Friederike.
- Isaac born 14/05/1825; JRI-Poland records this birth in Sohrau, giving only the father's name as Loebel. The record of his move to Breslau in 1845 gives the same date of birth and names both parents.
- Rosel born 20/01/1827; the closest match in JRI-Poland's Sohrau records is a Rosel Eisner born 28/01/1827, father named as Joseph.
Sources (click here for generic source information)
This record was last updated on 25/07/2020 at 19:32