Named on Julius' death certificate.
Jenny, Julius and their son Max are listed in the Breslau synagogue community address list (ca 1930) at Charlottenstrasse 1. In the May 1939 census, Jenny is still at this address along with:
- an Erich Borinski who I assume to be their son,
- Erich's wife Rose geb. Meisel,
- Jenny's brothers David (widowed in 1932) and Nathan,
- Nathan's wife Melanie and their son Hans Hugo;
- Jenny's late sister-in-law's brother Fritz Apt.
Jenny was deported with Transport Bq from Theresienstadt concentration camp to Treblinka extermination camp on 23/09/1942.
Sources (click here for generic source information)
This record was last updated on 23/04/2022 at 21:26