Moved to Sohrau from Ruptawa on 02/11/1829.
Private tutor in the Laband household. In 1840 he and his brother Nathan had a spice shop and traded in linen goods. Belonged to a relief union established 19/02/1847. He was co-owner, with Josepf Panofski, and later owner of a steam mill. In 1856-57 and 1862-64 he was the head of the council of deputies (town council). In April 1858 he rented a brickworks for 6 years.
His first wife, Nanny Freund, was the rabbi's daughter. See Delowicz for their children.
Gmina Wyznania Mojżeszowego w Żorach 1511-1940 by Jan Delowicz page 144;
Geshichte der Stadt Sohrau in O-S, Augustin Weltzel, Sohrau 1888, pages 645 (659), 657 (671);
Son Heinrich's death certificate - place of death.
This record was last updated on 26/11/2017 at 00:08