Hugo (Chaim) Czwiklitzer
Lived in Kattowitz.
Hugo's relationship to Adolf and Ernestine is based on the following:
1. muzeum-miejskie-zabrze.pl states that Adolf and Ernestine had a son called Hugo;
2. Hilde Siefer describes herself as Hugo and Paula's neice in her Yad Vashem testimonials to them. Hilde's mother, Rosa Cwiklitzer, was a daughter of Adolf and Ernestine.
3. Hilde Siefer describes herself as Sofie Sonnenfeld geb. Czwiklitzer's neice in a Yad Vashem testimonial to her. Sofie is named as a daughter of Adolf and Ernestine by muzeum-miejskie-zabrze.pl.
4. HC, a descendant of Hugo Czwiklitzer confirms that Hilde and her brother Lothar were cousins of Hugo's daughter Erna Czwiklitzer.
5. HC, a descendant of Hugo Czwiklitzer has in his family collection a photo of Hugo's son Zygfried Czwiklitzer standing next to Adolf and Ernestine's gravestone.
muzeum-miejskie-zabrze.pl - names a child of Adolf and Ernestine as Hugo;
HC, a descendant of Hugo Czwiklitzer emails - (9 May 2014, 12:58:47) identifies Hugo's wife and children; (2 May 2017, 01:47:49) identifies Lothar Krause and Hilde Seifer geb. Krause as Erna Cwiklitzer's cousins;
Yad Vashem name search - confirms much of HC, a descendant of Hugo Czwiklitzer's information and gives Hugo's approximate date of birth in a testimonial;
yadvashem.org- Hilde Seifer's testimonial to Hugo in which she desribes herself as Hugo's neice.
yadvashem.org - Hilde Seifer's testimonial to Sofie in which she desribes herself as Sofie's neice.
Hebrew name: see Wilhelm's page.
This record was last updated on 06/05/2017 at 22:00